- First eco development of its kind in the UK.
- First resort in the UK to be built to Passivhaus (highest energy standard).
- Inspiration in design derived from contributors of the world renowned Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- To include luxury floating lodges and a 104-bedroom hotel & spa.
- Interior luxury and style by Armani Casa and Armani Roca.
- Based in Doncaster, Yorkshire - adjacent to the stunning Hatfield Moors.
- Doncaster - A top 10 European city of the future for foreign direct investment (FDI Intelligence Magazine).
- Accessibility via the newly approved £58m road and rail links.
- Just 5 miles from Doncaster Sheffield airport.
- British are spending £13 billion on staycations every year.
- Tourism in Yorkshire is worth £8 billion a year.
- Eco tourism could make up 25% of global tourism by 2019!
- Hoseasons plan to make Tyram Lakes a flagship resort.
- Register your interest with us.
- Receive your complimentary brochure.
- Decide the amount you would like to invest.
- Receive 8% per year, paid in quarterly payments.
- Start from as little as GBP £5,000.
- Asset backed.
- Legal Charge over the assets.
- Security trustee acts for bondholders.
"The 10 best places to visit in England - and where to stay…Yorkshire - The only downside for visitors is the secret is out. More than 40 million visitors now travel here every year for heritage-related tourism alone. Good job its grand old cities and sweeping moors and Dales are large enough to soak them all up."
The Daily Telegraph, 31 Jan 2018
Copyright © Rothgen Capital Ltd. | All rights reserved. Registered as a company in England & Wales with company number 10899519.
The FSCS does not apply to investments that are promoted by Rothgen Capital Ltd and as such, your capital may be at risk. Website by Redsky