- First eco development of its kind in the UK.
- First resort in the UK to be built to Passivhaus (highest energy standard).
- Inspiration in design derived from contributors of the world renowned Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- To include luxury floating lodges and a 104-bedroom hotel & spa.
- Interior luxury and style by Armani Casa and Armani Roca.
- Based in Doncaster, Yorkshire - adjacent to the stunning Hatfield Moors.
- Doncaster - A top 10 European city of the future for foreign direct investment (FDI Intelligence Magazine).
- Accessibility via the newly approved £58m road and rail links.
- Just 5 miles from Doncaster Sheffield airport.
- British are spending £13 billion on staycations every year.
- Tourism in Yorkshire is worth £8 billion a year.
- Eco tourism could make up 25% of global tourism by 2019!
- Hoseasons plan to make Tyram Lakes a flagship resort.
- Register your interest with us.
- Receive your complimentary brochure.
- Decide the amount you would like to invest.
- Receive 8% per year, paid in quarterly payments.
- Start from as little as GBP £5,000.
- Asset backed.
- Legal Charge over the assets.
- Security trustee acts for bondholders.
"The 10 best places to visit in England - and where to stay…Yorkshire - The only downside for visitors is the secret is out. More than 40 million visitors now travel here every year for heritage-related tourism alone. Good job its grand old cities and sweeping moors and Dales are large enough to soak them all up."
The Daily Telegraph, 31 Jan 2018